About Sovereign Windows
At Sovereign Windows we pride ourselves on our well established name and service. Supplying Chester and surrounding areas with high quality UPVC windows and doors. We are a family run company with over 30 years of continuous trading.
Since 1984 we have strived to take the company forward by researching and sourcing the best quality upvc windows and doors. We continue to improve our range of products by keeping up with improvements made by the glass and glazing industry.
The company was established by Philip Stubbs in 1984 and named after the street where he & his family used to live. Philip gained valuable experience in the window industry prior to starting his own business. It will be Philip who visits your home to discuss your requirements. Philip’s son Jonathan joined the family business in 1999. He continues to support his father and take the company from strength to strength. Jonathan is the friendly face you will see in our fantastic showroom.
We have fully employed installers who are trained to the highest standard. They all have great expertise including NVQ Diplomas in Fenestration Installation. They are conscientious and courteous when in and around your home.
We have been established and successful for such a long time due to the pride and effort we put into to every home we visit. From our high quality brochures and quotations to our aftercare & 10 year guarantee. With Sovereign Windows, you will feel like one of the family.
Meet the team
Philip Stubbs is Sovereign Windows. He is the founder, managing director and face of the company. Married for 40 years, he has three children and three grandchildren. Philip started the company in 1984 and has dedicated his life to its success and the company’s reputation is largely due to his friendly, memorable personality.
Jonathan is a father of 2, sports enthusiast. He joined the company in 1999 and has been involved in all aspects of the business since. He has learned the trade from his father and gathered his own extensive knowledge along the way by installing windows, attending trade shows and managing the company & its day to day running.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed
There are so many reasons why we believe we offer the best service but here are just a few:
- Well established, family run, friendly business: - We treat you like one of the family making your experience with us easy and the best it can be.
- No high pressure sales – Philip or Jonathan will visit you at a convenient time discuss your requirements and send you a no obligation quotation.
- Extensive range of styles and colours
- Fantastic showroom – a showcase of our window and door styles and colours.
- 10 year guarantee – our windows and doors come with a comprehensive long guarantee also covering all glass and hardware.
- Aftercare service & advice –we have fantastic, dedicated aftercare team.
- Fully employed installers – all our installers have level 2 NVQ diplomas in Fenestration Installation (QCF)
- Help to increase the value of your home – installing new windows and doors has been shown to increase the value of a property by up to 10 %
- Increase the energy rating of your home – we offer A & C WER (Window Energy Rating) windows, increasing the energy efficiency of your home and decreasing your energy bills.
- FENSA Registered - giving you peace of mind that our work is regulated and meets the highest standards.
Visit our showroom by booking an appointment for your project.
Our extensive showroom showcases a large range of uPVC windows and coloured composite doors, helping you to choose the right ones for you.
Unit 4, New Russia Hall, Chester Road, Tattenhall, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 9AH
Monday-Friday 8-4pm, Saturday 9-12pmView our showroom
See what our customers say
"I had a front door fitted today… I have just returned from work and want to say a big thank you, the door looks beautiful. The fitting and finish is fantastic. Can you please say thank you to the fitter. I will be back in touch when replacing my windows Thanks again"
"5 star Great quality windows (whole house) and front door. Cleaned up after fitting and even put blinds back up which we weren’t expecting. Fitters were efficient and very hard working. Phil very helpful and knowledgeable from the beginning. Would recommend. "
"Just a quick email to say how pleased we are with our new windows and doors. Please pass on thanks to your fitters and office staff who were friendly and very professional in their work. We will be recommending Sovereign to friends and family."
Phil & Rach Done
"Just wanted to say how pleased we are with our windows and front door which were installed yesterday. Thank you very much! We were impressed with professionalism from start to finish and especially the fitters on the day who were efficient and courteous. We would not hesitate to recommend you in the future. Thanks again.."
Mr & Mrs Hill
Call us on: 01829 772577 to find out more!
Our team are all trained, and we are Fensa Registered so you can be assured your installation of products from uPVC windows and doors, coloured composite doors. Bi-folding doors and French doors meet the best standard possible.